Female motivation with awseom fitness model Christine Lewis


Female motivation with awseom fitness model Christine Lewis

Growing up a military brat meant Id be moving across the country every few years and losing friends. I suffered emotionally and coped by binging on the only kinds of food in my household- Oreos, poptarts, pizza pockets, twinkies

Pure junk food! By the time I was 20 years old I tipped the scale at 155 pounds and my self esteem took a hit. It didnt help that I also coped with drugs, cigarettes, alcohol, and food! My last resort to fixing myself was either to have the Military discipline me or have me discipline me.



Fast forward 2 years later and I had made my decision. There I was, competing in my first NPC Fitness Competition strutting my 110 pound lean physique in a sparkly bikini on an amateur level stage and placing top 5 amongst 50 other bikini athletes-qualifying me for my first national show. It took months of studying, prepping, dieting, and training, to not only transform my body, but more importantly my mind. After my first show,

I realized an important truth. I was no longer an unstable, insecure, and lost individual with no purpose in life. Instead, because I allowed fitness to be my outlet, it also became my passion. And today, there is nothing more that I want to do than to share this passion with as many people as possible in hopes that they too can benefit for the betterment of their tomorrow.


Female motivation Christine Lewis

fitness model Christine Lewis

Female fitness model Christine Lewis

Female motivation with Christine Lewis

awseom fitness model Christine Lewis

motivation with fitness model Christine Lewis

Female motivation with awseom Christine Lewis

fitness model Christine Lewis

motivation fitness model Christine Lewis

Christine Lewis

Female motivation with awseom fitness model Christine Lewis
http://instafitnessmodels.blogspot.com/
loading...

Popular Posts

Sort Posts by Month

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

loading...